Category Education & Training
May 28, 2015 Education & Training
The job of a PA is very important. A PA or a personal assistant is also called an executive secretary/private secretary and he or she is important for the directorial staff they work for. Since the seniors are busy, they often add to the administrative support and help reduce the burden. A PS will need to have a large knowledge base of the company and the way it works and maintain the vision and mission. If someone needs to be in this important position, then they can really benefit from the personal assistant course. Once they understand its scope, the benefits are assured.
How to be in the good books of the boss and staff?
If the boss is smart and is technically proficient, the personal assistance should be a step or two ahead. In this lies the secret of the success. Not everyone is born with the talent, but it can be acquired. One of the best ways is to sign up for a smart personal assistant course, which will give an edge to the job. Those who work as secretaries, PAs, and EAs are the right candidates for this training. They will feel the difference after the course has been completed. The benefits include:
· Ability to be proactive in times of crisis
· Getting more work done with the right job distribution
· Streamlines work with the right workers and helps in better time management
· Prioritize work, time, and have a diary system to manage
· Build on communication and keep in touch
· Build relationships with all cadres
· Be the key to reducing stress in the office
· Have a smart professional image
If the company benefits
If a boss recognizes that his or her assistant has some talent, then it is best for the company to sponsor the course. After all it will be the company that will benefit from the exercise. It will have:
1. A better person to deal with. Outsiders will have a good image of your business. PAs are known to have excellent diplomatic skills. It can be honed with the personal assistant course.
2. When an assistant is able to recognize the needs of the director, manager or the chairperson, then he/she proves to be a valuable asset. The high productivity of the company is assured.
3. The PA sets the tone for the right communication with the outside world.
4. Improves efficiency and management with staff.
5. Teaches how to manage the daily schedule with diary
6. You attain professional telephone manners and a way to increase the importance in the office.
What the course does?
When the course is complete, a certification is also given to the person. It adds to the confidence and bio-data as well. It is very important for any secretary to understand the scope of work through this course. What matters is that they understand the big picture of the company eventually. In many cases, they deal with customer service in case problems arise. If a secretary finds that her communication skills can be made better, it will be an advantage. It will also help in asking for a better pay package.Read More